Aims and Scope:
The International Journal of current research in Food Science and Agriculture is an international research journal, which publishes top-level work from all areas of Agricultural and Food Science including pure research in the various sciences associated with food; and practical experiments designed to improve technical processes. Areas and subareas of interest include (but are not limited to) raw material composition to consumer acceptance, from physical properties to food engineering practices, and from quality assurance and safety to storage, distribution, marketing and use, proximate analysis, novel foods, food quality assurance and food safety, raw material composition of food, food storage and distribution, consumer acceptance of foodstuffs, physical properties of food, food engineering practices, food marketing, food manufacturing techniques and more..
Publication Date and Frequency: 06 issues per year.
Submission: Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically to email@example.com with mention journal title (IJCRFSA) in subject line.
Copyright of any article submitted to International Journal of current research in Food Science and Agriculture will be retained by the author(s) under the Creative
Commons license, which allows unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction provided the original work is properly cited.
Rights Granted to Author:
Author has to sign on the licence agreement to allow author to publish the article. Licence agreement is related to transfer of publishing rights from author to publisher.
Copy right of the submitted article will be retained with Author.
Author will also retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights for his submission.
Rights Retained to ijcrfsa
For open access articles that are published in IJCRFSA is granted with the following rights-
The exclusive right to publish and distribute an article, and have rights to share including for commercial purposes too.
The article can be used to promote on social media even after publication.
Publishing Licence Agreement
Authors are requested to grant a license to publish in our International Journal of current research in Food Science and Agriculture. Please fill in this license agreement form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
International Journal of current research in Food Science and Agriculture accepts the article based on the following peer review process
- Submitted article by the authors is received by the editor.
- The editor verifies relevance of the article to the journal’s policy for publishing such article i.e whether the article satisfies the need and technical standard of the journal.
- The editor sends the article to the at least two blindly selected reviewers. The reviewers have the power to select and reject the paper.
- The review results received from the reviewers are compiled.
- The results are corresponded to the corresponding author and he is asked to respond to the comments raised by the reviewers.
- If the editor is satisfied by the responses of the author, accepted for publication or a rejection letter is sent if not accepted
- The corresponding author is required to respond in due time and clarify ambiguities if any.
- If the paper is accepted, the author is asked to pay the publication charges.
Open Access Statement
International Journal of current research in Food Science and Agriculture [IJCRFSA] follows Open Access as a publishing model. This model provides immediate, worldwide, barrier-free access to the full text of research articles without requiring a subscription to the articles published in this journal. In this model, the publication costs are covered by the Author / Authors Institution or Research Funds. Published material is freely available to all interested online readers. At the same time, authors who publish in Journal of current research in Food Science and Agriculture[IJCRFSA] retain the copyright of their article.